Garahy’s Pharmacy was established in 1949 by the late Padraic Garahy, a native of Cloghan Co. Offaly and his wife Helen from Monthrath. Padraic qualified at The College of Pharmacy in Shrewsbury Road, Dublin.
Padraic was a hardworking man and became heavily involved in soft fruit promotion. He established Garachem, a range of sprays required for the cultivation and maintenance of soft fruits.
In 1972 his son David joined the business and still operates the pharmacy today from Slaney Street.
Garahy’s Pharmacy offer a full dispensing service, OTC and a large veterinary selection for large and small animals and equine.
Open 6 days a week from 9am to 6pm. A delivery service is also available country wide.